Union Bank Vacancies 2022
RETAIL RECOVERIES – COLLECTION ADVISOR
• Handling and achieving the set target within the given period.
• Maintaining a good rapport with internal and external customers.
• Monitoring and handling third party recovery agencies.
• Portfolio review and irregularities to be submitted to the team leader as per the requirement
• Ensure issues identified, addressed and appropriate solutions given to customers.
• Ensure all escalations and complaints are resolved within the SLS.
• Actively participate for training programs, team gatherings and apply learning outcome to work in the present environment accordingly.
• Should have passed GCE Advanced Level OR GCE Ordinary Level examinations.
• Possess excellent command in Sinhala & English language, both written and spoken.
• Age should be below 24 years.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• A team player with positive attitude and committed to achieving business goals.
• Should be polite, patient and solutions focused with customers. • Possess excellent listening and problem-solving skills.
• Full or partial professional / academic qualification.
• Participation in sports activities.
How to Apply
Applications should be forwarded via email firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of two non-related referees on or before 13th October 2022.
The email subject line must be stated “Retail Recoveries – Collection Advisor”.
Advertisement – Download
Union Bank Vacancies 2022 Union Bank Vacancies 2022