Jobs in Kurunegala 2022 – Regional Field Officer
• The RFO must have a degree in veterinary or animal science or a diploma in agriculture/animal science with over two years Of relevant field experience.
• Must have worked in agriculture/dairy value chain working with farmer groups, input suppliers, and processors providing technical assistance and guidance, including facilitating loans.
• Previous experience in farmer training or extension in the Dairy Sector is preferred.
• Experience working in US Government funded initiatives will be an added advantage.
• He/she must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing skills in English and fluency in Sinhala. Skill in other local language will be an added advantage.
• Must have a riding or driving license.
• Computer literary and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suite of products such as Office, Excel, Power Point and Outlook is essential.
This position is intended fora Sri Lankan national. Ore should be submitted in English.
|Online Application||Apply Now|
Jobs in Kurunegala 2022 Jobs in Kurunegala 2022 Jobs in Kurunegala 2022