Electrical Design Engineer Jobs 2022
• Visit sites to obtain project requirements, site detailing, system planning & designing, project estimation, product installations, commissioning, troubleshooting, testing, System breakdowns recovery support & repairs.
• Coordinate with CEB/ LECO & the end customer on specific design finalization on medium voltage systems.
• Technical correspondence with Foreign/ Local suppliers on specific requirements & specification finalization
• Facilitate online/ onsite FAT requirements of special material/ products manufactured locally or globally
• Plan and schedule project timelines in consultation with the customer/ Management.
• Supervise the completion of tasks on time to meet project timelines and to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Ensure proper quality, safety & security standards are maintained & practices at sites.
• Provide around the clock assistance in trouble shooting & telephone inquiries.
• BSc. or BEng. in Electrical Engineering.
• Familiar with Auto CAD, Microsoft project & Microsoft Office packages will be a definite advantage.
• Should be willing to travel island wide.
• Ability to meet time schedules & targets.
• Dynamic team player with good PR, Interpersonal & Presentation skills.
• Very good command of the English Language.
• Should be updated with latest developments in the industry.
Rotax (Pvt) Ltd, the parent company of the Roche Group, a premier supplier of world’s best electrical product solutions and related engineering service is on the look for a dynamic and a result-oriented Electrical Engineer to join our Engineering Team.