bank vacancy HSBC 2022
bank vacancy HSBC2022 If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Operations, Services and Technology combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Assistant Manager Regulatory Governance – Sri Lanka and Maldives
1. Ability to work on business planning activities which may include financial/ technological resource planning and Training staff on Regulatory Framework
2. Should have a very strong passion towards delivering world class customer experience
3. Inform and influence the decision making of senior leadership by use of Management Information, Business Performance Information, analytics, forums and stakeholder feedback
4. Ensure that internal business operations are executed in accordance with prevailing rules, blueprint and design principles
5. Seek continuous improvements in efficiency of service provision and cost effectiveness of operations
6. Implement policies and procedures and ensure that Cross Border and Domestic payment processing is done in compliance with HSBC policies including all applicable local and international directions / guidelines
7. Be responsible for meeting operational risk targets, managing the risk and control environment and maintaining and observing all HSBC control standards including implementation of internal and external audit recommendations
8. Support Manager Payment Services in implementing the Local and Global strategy on Regulatory Compliance including metrics, control frameworks, skill requirements and operating models
1. Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University preferably with a 1st class or 2nd upper or Professional qualification from a recognized institute (CIMA, ICA, ACCA etc.)
2. Prior experience in managing Regulatory Governance / processes pertaining to Sri Lankan Cross Border and Domestic payments or in Banking and Finance will be an added advantage
3. Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
4. Strong Leadership and stakeholder management skills
When applying, please submit a full resume.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
bank vacancy HSBC-Assistant Manager Regulatory Governance – Sri Lanka and Maldives Some careers have more impact than others.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
bank vacancy HSBC 2022 bank vacancy HSBC 2022 bank vacancy HSBC 2022 bank vacancy HSBC 2022